OpenCraft is the leading Open edX platform development provider with more than 1,000 contributions to the project. OpenCraft works closely with the edX organization, the world’s leading Massive Open Online Course provider. edX has worked with OpenCraft to develop key features to the platform and has publicly recognized OpenCraft as one of the leading Open edX specialists in the community.
- Setting up your own learning platform with self-service and enterprise hosting offerings
- Developing custom integrations and interactive exercises
- Receiving support, guidance and code reviews
- Designing courses based on expert advice and reviews
OpenCraft team members have extensive technical experience which allows us to work with customers to achieve their strategic goals of delivering innovative learning experiences and promote professional and life-long education.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Arizona State University
- Australian National University
- Berkeley School of Information
OpenCraft is decentralized, which lets us recruit the best talent, no matter their location. If you want a team of proven experts to help you deliver online courses on the Open edX platform, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All positions are remote, from Europe, North & South America, Asia & Australia.
Open source, Open source software, Open edX, edX courses, Online training , Remote work, Software hosting, Elearning, Educational technology, Learning management systems, and Massive online open courses