Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. We are truly a global team, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done.
We're a globally distributed team, with engineers working in timezones from Tokyo to San Francisco. The engineering team has been this way for >4 years, so we're very good at making it work.
- The company holds offsites 3 times a year for the whole company so you get to know people and build trust. The location rotates through Asia/America's/Europe so everyone gets to share jet lag
- Async communication through Slack, Email, PRs, JIRA, and Paper documents is the primary means of communication
- Video conferencing through Zoom when you have to talk to people - either because you need the nuance or because you're feeling lonely
- Globally distributed team means no on-call out-of-hours during the week (weekend cover is rotated)
- Work when you want from where you want - you just have to meet the expectations of your peers
- Ruby On Rails
- Linux virtualization
- Kubernetes on GCP
- We'll use whatever is the pragmatic choice for a solution
- CI/CD - merge to master and have your code running in production fully tested in under 20 minutes
We have a physical office in San Francisco which is mainly populated by our administrative staff.
How to apply
Go to https://www.rainforestqa.com/jobs/ and apply for the positions you like the look of.